Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baby's first picture

Picture taken 6/3/2010 at approximately 11 weeksJune 8th, 2010

Today was my first appointment! I didn't get to meet my doctor because he was on-call and had to go to the hospital for a surgery so I met his nurse practitioner. She was fantastic and was so great to talk to. We talked about what happened with Gabriel and she reassured me that they would be keeping an extra close eye on this baby (even though the odds are VERY low that something like that would happen again).

She did a quick ultrasound of the baby! I got to see baby moving around and also got to see it's little heart beating. What an amazing thing....I'm so in love already! They set me at 12 weeks today and that my due date would be December 22nd. I had calculated my due date as December 23rd....so I was pretty close! :)

Danny unfortunately couldn't make it to the appointment today because he is out of town for work this week. My next appointment is on July 13th and then our big ultrasound is in about 8-10 weeks. I'm hoping he can be around for that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates