Monday, February 27, 2012

Week seven: What You Wore Today


February 27th, 2012

I'm not going to lie...I skipped a week because I completely forgot about this challenge! We've been busy working on income taxes and farming paperwork and my brain just hasn't been on a normal schedule for the past couple of weeks.

In exciting news, since I last wrote...I became an auntie again! My beautiful little niece, Nora Claire, was born on the 18th and she is simply perfect. I didn't get to hold her right away because Asher and I had colds but it was worth the wait. She is tiny and adorable and I couldn't be happier to welcome her into the world and our family. YAY for babies!

Sorry to disappoint, but my picture this week isn't of lovely little Nora. Instead, the challenge was what you wore today. Today, I just happen to be dressed warm because it is very cold out today. I'm wearing my snuggling john deere sweatshirt paired with these lovely JD socks my hubby bought for me at Christmas ;)

Week Seven: What You Wore Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates