Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Crashing at grandma's...

March 22nd, 2011

Well, here I am blogging again but I still don't have any super exciting news. Danny, Asher and I are currently crashing at my parent's house because Danny is venturing into the farming business with my family and we don't have a place of our own back here yet. I'm not sure who will be sick of who first...us of my parents or my parents of us. The first few nights Asher was a little uneasy being away from home but he's settled in pretty well. We've quickly learned that no matter where we are, Asher is the boss. He not only keeps his parents on their toes, but his grandparents too! Not to mention all of his belongings have taken over grandma and grandpa's house.

We've been working on figuring out what has been causing his skin problems and just recently, it's finally started to clear up. However, we're not sure what exactly is helping. Is it the cream we are putting on some of the spots? Is it the soy milk that he is now drinking? Or maybe it was a yeast infection and is now clearing up because we have stopped giving him apple juice (which we were using to help him poo).....not sure, but whatever it is, I'm thankful that something is helping!

Well, posted below are a few pictures I took of Asher a few weeks ago. I have a million but I'm obviously not very good at updating my blog so this is what ya get. Maybe next time I write, I will have a picture of a first toothie to post!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates