Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter Weekend!


It's Easter weekend! A time to remember the love of our Savior Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. To rejoice in that he rose again from the dead and is in Heaven, waiting there for us with open arms. Easter is the reason we don't have to fear death, because we can know that we are saved and that we will meet our God at the gates of Heaven when our time on earth is over. It's a beautiful time to Praise the Lord!

Unfortunately, I'm spending my Easter weekend alone at work. I wish that I could be at home and spend time with my family but I can't complain, at least I'm making holiday pay! :)

In closing, there is one thing I ask today of anyone who reads this blog. I ask today that you pray for my friend's family. Her baby boy Phineas passed away last night. He was only a few days old. It's a heartbreaking situation and my heart goes out to their family! I know what it's like to experience the loss of a precious son and I wouldn't wish that feeling on my worst enemy. This family is wonderful and they deserve nothing but the best things in life. I'm devastated by this news and will keep their family in my every prayer. If you're reading this, please do the same!

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates